MICHAEL BOEZI: BOOKING
I am a songwriter and performing artist in Boston, MA. I write and perform original songs in two formats: Solo and Band. See videos below for a sample of each format. I have 2+ hours of original material in each format.
Artist: Michael Boezi
- Guitar & voice is busking, “electric folk” Billy Bragg style. Electric guitar, but clean, not loud.
- Dynamic, riff-based songs: Modern and topical, covering current challenges in our culture.
- Guitar, voice, and drums in a small combo for low-volume venues.
- Retains a singer-songwriter feel to it, while filling out the sound. Good placed as an opening act.
I perform regularly in the metro Boston area, and recently finished a monthly residency (11 shows) at The Square Root in Roslindale, MA called the Songwriter Showcase Series. Each night I performed a solo set and then featured a guest songwriter to perform a full set as well.
BIO: SHORT, LOCAL
Michael Boezi writes and performs original songs about current challenges in the culture in a busking, “electric folk” Billy Bragg style. Michael’s music has drawn comparisons to Lord Huron, Andrew Bird, Johnny Marr, R.E.M., and Elvis Costello. He is currently releasing a series of singles featuring some of Boston’s best musicians as collaborators. They are available in all streaming platforms and Bandcamp under “Michael Boezi.”
Artist: The Rockmores
- Four-piece; drums, bass, guitar, and lead vocalist. Power pop with catchy hooks and vocal harmonies.
- Strong lead vocalist, tight arrangements. Songs about current topics, technology, and relationships.
Here’s a good representation of our live sound in a low-key, reduced volume venue.
- See more videos: The Social Distancing Sessions
- See full press kit: https://therockmores.com/press-kit
Get in Touch
For booking & other inquiries, email me directly:
Get infrequent updates when you join my personal mailing list.