Good content connects.
It empowers, educates, entertains. It inspires, instructs, impels.
But just producing it and perfecting it are not enough. Even the best content will be robbed of the opportunity to do these things if it’s not delivered to the right person(s), at the right time, in the right way. You need a strategy, or your good work will not perform as intended.
My name is Michael Boezi, and my career has been about creating, curating, developing, and propagating good content. I am a 17-year publishing industry veteran with early-stage startup experience too. I started my company, Control Mouse Media, to help content creators of all types make the right choices about their content.
- I produce a podcast series about content marketing called Marketing Without the Marketing.
- I write a blog about content strategy for small business owners of all types, including writers, musicians, and other artists.
- I produce online courses and ebooks, including the comprehensive course called CreateBiz: Content Marketing for Creatives.
Creating change is important work. It is most fulfilling when it leads to obvious improvement and tangible progress. It almost always requires the help of others, and it is often built around good content.
Like you, I am more than just my job or a list of the positions I’ve held. I am what I contribute, and I’ve got a lot more work to do.
- Advising small business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Advising non-fiction authors and writers:
- My blog, about content strategy:
- My podcast, about content marketing:
- My book, produced “in the open” as a model:
- My current music projects: